It is important to live in the present moment yet it’s something that’s often forgotten. The content you find here will help to remind you of the little things that can make your days a little more lighter and brighter. Tag along on this quest with me to build a better life and read tips here on how to improve yourself, pick up new skills, enhance your living space and strengthen the connections you build.
- Is Time Passing Faster?Zenosyne: The sense that time keeps going faster John Koenig This is the feeling that has overcome me lately. The feeling which makes us feel like we are racing against time and it’s running ahead of us, slowly but surely. Like each year, “time skips a beat” and even our birthday arrives a day faster.Continue reading “Is Time Passing Faster?”
- How I Learned Digital IllustrationIn 2020, along with actually learning how to cook and embroider, I ended the year off by learning the basics of digital illustration. As spontaneous as it was, I decided to learn it right out of nowhere but thoroughly enjoyed the process. Here’s more on why and how I learned the skill: 1. Why DigitalContinue reading “How I Learned Digital Illustration”
- Turning Over a New LeafFor majority of us, 2020 was a year of big changes. It was a year of learning, realizing and hoping. For me, 2020 brought on challenges that were unexpected and had to be dealt with resilience. At the end of the year, I felt that I had learned a lot; to confront conflict with composure,Continue reading “Turning Over a New Leaf”
- 2020 In a NutshellIt is shocking how quickly the year had passed. With everything that’s happened, this year has been very bittersweet in its own, unique way. Most of all, something we all could agree on is the fact that the pandemic changed many plans we had for the year and really propelled us in different directions. ThisContinue reading “2020 In a Nutshell”
- How to Decorate using Pampas GrassMaybe it was the surge of these beautiful, fluffy grass popping up here and there all over social media or constantly seeing it on pinterest whenever I scrolled through it as I looked for some house decor that made me want to do this. Well, whatever the reason may have been, really got to theContinue reading “How to Decorate using Pampas Grass”
- My 2-Day Trip to Langkawi, MalaysiaLangkawi is a very popular destination in Malaysia, made up of a cluster of over 99 islands surrounded by the turquoise sea that compliments all the hills it comprises. I have always wanted to see jungle-clad, limestone hills in person as I felt that they gave islands so much character and was super thrilled toContinue reading “My 2-Day Trip to Langkawi, Malaysia”
- A Picture is Worth a Thousand WordsIf you have been avidly following this blog, you may have come across the post where I explain why I began the journey of blogging. As I have mentioned there, I love capturing moments and the rich reality of life. Looking at a picture I have taken takes me back to the exact moment inContinue reading “A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words”
- The True Meaning of FriendshipOne of the best things in life is having friends that are truly genuine. Now that I am an adult, I find that what I value most when it comes to friendships is the quality of the friendships I cultivate, over quantity and whether it gives space for growth despite distance. “The most beautiful discoveryContinue reading “The True Meaning of Friendship”
- How I learned an Essential Skill – CookingAs a teenager, I was quite afraid of getting too close to the stove. I would be on edge whenever I whipped up something to eat. Being unfamiliar with the process and occupied with school/uni coursework, I spent minimal time in the kitchen. Well, it was also to avoid standing near an open flame. BackContinue reading “How I learned an Essential Skill – Cooking”
- Today’s Sunset from My WindowI was just about to get a quick workout in when I caught a glimpse of the lavish colours forming outside. Today being Friday, I was already feeling that “Friday Feeling” and was excited to prep some home-made burger for dinner later tonight. However, the sight that peaked through the window stopped me in myContinue reading “Today’s Sunset from My Window”
- Morii – The Desire to Capture a Fleeting ExperienceIf you had come across the “About Me” section on my website, my user name or the logo, you may have wondered what Morii means. Morii is not my name but it is the word that inspired me to begin my journey as a blogger. I have always had this innate urge to capture littleContinue reading “Morii – The Desire to Capture a Fleeting Experience”
- Good Reminders for When You Have Bad DaysHaving to put up with bad days is definitely inevitable. When I say “bad days” I mean those days where you just feel down for no reason. Those days on which things don’t go as planned. Or days where you have unexpected problems popping up. Well, it’s okay. And I am here to tell youContinue reading “Good Reminders for When You Have Bad Days”
There’s so much to do but very little time.
So much you can do, but with sacrifice.
Dreaming of accomplishing one’s own goals may always be a priority.
Dream of reaching it and you are already halfway there.
While you seek to reach those goals, do not lose track of time.
There’s so much in life to discover.