This is a place where I ponder on different things to lay out my thoughts and experiences. You can find a range of content here but mostly discussions about experiences, snapshots of random moments and maybe some normal day-to-day recipes for happiness I’d like to share.
- Today’s Sunset from my WindowI was just about to get a quick workout in when I caught a glimpse of the lavish colours forming outside. Today being Friday, I was already feeling that “Friday Feeling” and was excited to prep some home-made burger for dinner later tonight. However, the sight that peaked through the window stopped me in myContinue reading “Today’s Sunset from my Window”
- Morii – The Desire to Capture a Fleeting ExperienceIf you had come across the “About Me” section on my website, my user name or the logo, you may have wondered what Morii means. Morii is not my name but it is the word that inspired me to begin my journey as a blogger. I have always had this innate urge to capture littleContinue reading “Morii – The Desire to Capture a Fleeting Experience”
- Good Reminders for when you have Bad DaysHaving to put up with bad days is definitely inevitable. When I say “bad days” I mean those days where you just feel down. Those days on which things don’t go as planned. Or days where you are having to put up with issues with someone or something. Well, it’s okay. And I am hereContinue reading “Good Reminders for when you have Bad Days”
- An Undiscovered Interest – EmbroideryHave you ever wondered if you have any hidden talents that could be your forte? I’ve always wondered that. I often wonder if I could master gardening, sewing, or creative DIY projects at home. So, with everything that’s been going on because of the pandemic caused by Covid-19, and as we have been mostly stayingContinue reading “An Undiscovered Interest – Embroidery”
- Sustaining that Friday FeelingThere’s a certain way we feel as the blue sky turns into a crimson shade of pink mixed with hues of orange and yellow on a Friday evening. When the sun begins to hide itself beneath the distant horizon. This for me, marks the transitioning of a week of hustle and bustle to some downtime.Continue reading “Sustaining that Friday Feeling”
- EpiphanyThere’s something distinct and quite enthralling about the way a cascade of droplets hit the ground subtly and then, en masse after the gravel-grey gently overcasts the otherwise ever blue. The way the huffing winds begin declaring its ever-strong presence as if it had its own mind. The way the whole phenomena welcomes and warmsContinue reading “Epiphany”
There’s so much to do but very little time.
So much you can do, but with sacrifice.
Dreaming of accomplishing one’s own goals may always be a priority.
Dream of reaching it and you are already halfway there.
While you seek to reach those goals, do not lose track of time.
There’s so much in life to discover and appreciate.
With a knack for capturing moments, I began this project in hopes of inspiring others.
More About Me
Get In Touch
Keep coming back to the blog to check out new posts!